Needle and thread
1. Collect together all the items you will need for this make. Using your pliers cut a meters worth of tinsel wire from the reel of wire.
2. Create two concentric circles, one larger than the other.
3. Join the two circles together by twisting about two centimetres from one end of the wire around the two circles.
4. Cut a small amount of plane wire.
5. Wrap plain wire around the hair band base.
6. Taking your ribbon start wrapping around the hair band.
7. Secure both ends of the ribbon by using your needle and thread. Attentively glue ribbon ends to the hair band to secure and ensure they will not unravel.
8. Using your pliers again securely wrap the plain wire around the halo circles in the same place as you joined the original circles together.
9. Adjust the two concentric circles to give the halo jaunty angles.
Having graduated in Costume design from Wimbledon school of art, London, in 2001.